Are you passionate about working on the internet?
Did you know that India has a internet user base about 463 million (35% of the population) from Q2, 2016?
According to Google India, there were 35 million online shoppers in India in Q1 2014 and is expected to exceed 100 million by the end of 2016. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ E-commerce_in_India)
DEMAND IN THE MARKET
Given the rapidly increasing e-commerce market in the country, there is a huge demand for experts in Digital Marketing. Every business, including micro, small, medium and large companies planning to go online to increase their customer reach and therefore the demand for Internet Marketing.
In every industry, including Real Estate, Electronics, Insurance, Education, Food, Entertainment, Manufacturing, Service, Retail & FMCG, Finance, etc., have great potential to intensify the business by leveraging the advantages of Digital Marketing.
Did you know that the DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERTS demand is continually on the rise?
You can see the demand in terms of vacancies available (part-time / full-time and as a Freelancer) on the four major job portals:
INCOME POTENTIAL AS A FULL-TIME/PART-TIME OR FREELANCE:
- E-COMMERCE: Sell your own products or services over the internet.
- AFFILIATE REVENUE: Sell renowned brands of products and services worldwide.
- YOUTUBE ADS: Create and Upload the informative / entertaining videos to attract more visitors.
- Google ADSENSE & BLOGGING: Creating and maintaining a blog providing information for free.
- FREELANCE PROJECTS: Work on various projects related to knowledge and skills.
- SEO / SEM: To provide various services related to Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing